Monday, March 28, 2011

Packing the Bags!

Airports and sleep depravation - another trip starts on FRIDAY!

3 Days left to pack


Ahhhhhhh!!! The only problem is that dang 50 lb weigh limit on the suitcases. I'd be just fine with the old 75 lb limit. We have a new dental sterilizer, some food, some darling pillowcase dresses, gifts as required by culture and then the regular packing list. My particular favorites are the anti-itch cream and immodium...funny how perspectives change once I leave home.


We are going to try and post pictures and updates from our trip here if we can get internet connections. Here's hoping on that!


Today and tomorrow, Mengistu, our project coordinator it getting more pipes up to the project site. They should be going in the ground about the time we get there! Did I mention I love water pipes- another new favorite thing.


2 comments:

  1. I have five hockey bags packed to the limit...well, maybe a few pounds over the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.

    Ice hockey Equipment & Ice hockey stick

    ReplyDelete